Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) is an organic compound that shares the same chemical formula C₃H₈O. with its isomer, Propyl Alcohol. The synonyms of the compound include Isopropanol, 2-Propanol, and Dimethyl Carbinol. IPA is a colorless liquid with a slight odor resembling that of a mixture of ethanol and acetone. It is miscible with water as well as the majority of organic solvents, including alcohol, ether, benzene, chloroform and etc. It is an extremely important chemical product, widely used in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, plastics, perfume, and coating.
Our company manufactures IPA by hydrogenating Acetone. Compared to the water-propene hydration reaction, our production method has a higher conversion rate, higher chemical purity, and lower water content, satisfying all requirements from our clients. The market has recognized the advantages of our methodology and products. Upon the launch of IPA product line in Aug 2016, we have sold our products all across Asia, and signed long- term contracts with major customers in the pharmaceuticals and solvent industry.
- Rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting pads
- Solvent for manufacturing coating and printing ink
- Cleaning agent in electronics
- Raw material for Isopropylamine, which is a pesticide emulsifier
- Raw material for Isopropyl Ether and Aluminium Isopropoxide, which are widely used as pharmaceutical intermediates
- Extracting agent for cottonseed oil
- Fuel Additives
90 Jellicoe Road, #0929, Singapore, Singapore, 208749, Singapore